Current Issue'sContents Volume 10 Issue 2 Endocannabinoid Signaling in Spermatozoa: A Mini-Review Transcriptional Abundance of Myosin Light Chain 2 Gene in Cardiac Differentiated Canine Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells More
About the Journal
About the Association of Mastitis
Association of Mastitis is a professional society of those betrothed in advancement, innovation and revolution in the dairy sector and animal health and promote recent technologies in the field of dairy sector particularly in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention and control of mastitis. The major aim of the association is to bring all veterinary clinicians, scientists, researchers and policy makers in the field of animals health in general and mastitis in particular for awareness of farmers about healthy udder, clean milk production, major production diseases etc.
This plateform is for sharing the views and knowledge of the field veterinarians, scientists, researchers, farmers and policy makers for the development of dairy sector through improved milk production, milk quality and their products. Our target to reach upto the farmers door step to deliver the best practices for enhancing their income and improving the livelihood through livestock.Objectives:
1) To formulate a strategies for the prevention and control of mastitis in dairy animals.
2) To provide an opportunities for the dissemination and exchange of scientific knowledge and innovations through roundtable discussion/meetings/ seminars/conferences.
3) Transfer of technology to stakeholder for augmenting productivity in dairy animals.
4) Creating awareness among dairy owners/ farmers about economic impact of mastitis.
5) Adopting measures towards clean milk production for better profitability of farmers.
Association invites you including field veterinarians, scientists, researchers, academicians and farmers to join our enthusiastic and farmers dedicated society for the cause of farmer’s welfare. We welcome your views, innovative ideas, active participation and your work. We appreciate your contribution either in the form of volunteer vets or financial assistance of the association. Our motto is to bring this association at an international level and active involvement of dairy entrepreneurs.